Practical Xuan Kong Feng Shui
Made Easier course
This is a short course aimed two major objectives:
1. For house hunters to understand some important basics of how to pre-select a good Feng Shui house for Period 9.
2. For folks to take care of their annual/monthly afflictions in the house.
3. Clear all the unfounded fears and taboos of Feng Shui.
This course is not aimed at making you a full fledged practitioner. This course open the doors for you into the world of Real Flying Star Feng Shui and to experience how it is different from other systems. If you are looking for a new property, this course helps you identify a potential Grade A property. It is also a very practical course to help you check your house for yearly afflictions and how to resolve it. You can use 12 times a year and for the rest of your life.
- It is a 2 days course inclusive of in-class theory and outdoor practical site visits. Class begins at 10am to 5pm daily.
- Location will be in Bukit Puchong, Puchong, Selangor.
- Bring along your Chinese calendar, Compass or Luopan if you have. We also have it on sale here if you do not have them.
- Course book and certificate of participation will be given.
- Yi Jing Fundamentals.
- Feng Shui Fundamentals & Basic Rules.
- 9 Stars system introduction.
- Fundamental Landform according to San Yuan principles.
- Proper Compass reading and handling.
- Houses that you have to absolutely avoid.
- How to spot a Potential Grade A Feng Shui House in Period 9.
- Learn how to built first layer of protection for the Yearly and Monthly Afflictions.
- Practical Site visits of Good and Bad Feng Shui places.